The Busload of Books Tour is about to begin.
In service of our mission, we’ll be traveling through all fifty states in the year ahead.
We’ll visit state parks and national monuments, roadside attractions and hole-in-the wall eateries. From the Black Hills (South Dakota) to the House on the Rock (Wisconsin) to the Pencil Sharpener Museum (Ohio), we’ll be exploring our country’s stunning variety of physical and cultural landscapes.
We hope our family’s adventures will double as a fun and interesting virtual road trip for anyone who cares to follow along.
HERE’S WHAT WE’LL BE SHARING
- We’ll be posting daily photos, stories, and reels on Instagram and Facebook, all our videos on YouTube, and I’ll be offering more in-depth storytelling on the Tour blog.
- We’ll be posting a few recurring features in every state: 1) a fun and fact-filled essay by our wonderful intern Isabel 2) a video by our 14-year-old daughter Alden, and 3) a top-secret project featuring Jasper, age 5 (stay tuned)
- Robbi will be sketching if and when she feels like sketching but refuses to commit to any sort of sketching schedule, so don’t ask or even hope, or she will stubbornly not sketch.
- Wherever we go, we’ll be asking the people we meet the same three questions and will share their responses with you.
HERE’S HOW TO FOLLOW ALONG
- If you’d like to to follow along, the Busload of Books Tour website is the best hub for accessing it all.
- The blog (which you’re reading right now) is where we’ll share the daily, long-form stories of our travels.
- The Join Us page provides links to our various social channels.
- The About page is best for sharing the Tour with your friends.
- If you don’t already follow the Robbi & Matthew Instagram, that’s where we’ll be posting all our livestreams:
- To keep up with our videos, including all our Daily Minutes, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- The Everywhere, Wonder Instagram account will chronicle the grand and small treasures we’ll discover as we travel.
- Those of you who love ridiculous, unphotogenic dogs can follow Dumbles as he worries his way across the USA.
Some of you have said you’d like to come with us.
Others have said you’d never do so in a million years. To any and all, we hereby invite you to claim your virtual seat on the bus.
We’re going to see and experience so much in the coming year.
We’d love to share it all with you.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH ANYONE YOU THINK MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR ADVENTURE!